Call to Artists
Open to all Ukrainian Artists in Alberta
ACUA will be participating in the Annual Deep Freeze Festival again this year. We would like to invite you to join us January 11 and 12, 2014 on the venue.
Artists may participate directly by:
• Submitting original works to a juried showing in the
Nina Haggerty Gallery:
Call to Enter 2014 - Artisan Market.pdf
Call to Enter 2014 - Gallery.pdf
• Manning their own tables in the Artizan Market; see the attached information from the Festival organizers. Artists are responsible for setting up and selling their own art for this day.
Artists may choose to have ACUA represent them by:
• "Off the Easel Sale" for artists not participating in person: ACUA will set up a sale of works on easels and grids. ACUA representatives will be responsible for setting up the art, where 20% of the sales go to ACUA from the member artists and 30% from non-member artists.
• ACUA table is available for artisans not participating in person who would like to be represented. Tables will include artistic wares, art cards and small prints. 20% of the sales go to ACUA from the member artists and 30% from non-member artists
• Art must matted or framed with a hanger on the back. Artists must provide a typed inventory with pricing (one copy emailed to the office and a second delivered with the artwork to the ACUA office January 9th , 2014 (office hours are Tuesdays 10 - 3pm and Fridays 1 - 5pm). Art must be wrapped and transport ready.